this DOCUMENT/WEB PAGE is a legal document (“SUBSCRIPTION Agreement” or “AGREEMENT”) between you (“YOU” or “the SUBSCRIBER” or “User”) and SPIRAL STRATEGIES, LLP (“SPIRAL STRATEGIES”). THis Agreement states the terms and conditions under which you may use THE READERIMPACT.COM online service. please read this agreement carefully before accessing and using the READERIMPACT.COM online service. By using and accessing the READERIMPACT.COM online service OR BY CHECKING THE BOX ON OUR WEBSITE CONFIRMING THAT YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, you indicate that you have read and understand this Agreement and agree to be bound by this agreement. if you do not accept this Agreement, do not access OR use the READERIMPACT.COM online service. SPIRAL STRATEGIES may revise this agreement at any time, without notice, by updating this Agreement. You should visit this web page periodically to review the agreement.
By Acceptance of this Agreement, You hereby agree to the following Terms and Conditions governing Your use of the Software, and the ReaderImpact.com online service, including offline components and support (collectively the “Service"). IF YOU ARE ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH ENTITY TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, IN WHICH CASE THE TERMS "YOU" OR "YOUR" SHALL REFER TO SUCH ENTITY. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SUCH AUTHORITY, OR IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT USE THE SERVICE AND MUST SELECT THE "I DECLINE" BUTTON.
As part of the Service, Spiral Strategies will provide You with use of the Service, including a browser interface and data encryption, transmission, access and storage. Your registration for, or use of, the Service shall be deemed to be Your agreement to abide by this Agreement including any materials available on the Spiral Strategies website incorporated by reference herein.
Definitions: As used in this Agreement and in any documents now or hereafter associated herewith: "Agreement" means these online terms and conditions of use and any materials available on the Spiral Strategies website specifically incorporated by reference herein, as such materials, including the terms of this Agreement, may be updated by Spiral Strategies from time to time in its sole discretion; "Content" means the audio and visual information, documents, software, products and services contained or made available to You in the course of using the Service; "Customer Data" means any data, information or material provided or submitted by You to the Service in the course of using the Service and any data collected and maintained in Your use of the Service; "Effective Date" means the earlier of either the date this Agreement is accepted by checking the "I agree to the Terms and Conditions of use." option presented on the screen after this Agreement is displayed or the date You begin using the Service; "Initial Term" means the initial period during which You are obligated to pay for the Service equal to the billing frequency selected by You during the subscription process (e.g., if the billing frequency is monthly, the Initial Term is the first month); "Intellectual Property Rights" means unpatented inventions, patent applications, patents, design rights, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, domain name rights, mask work rights, know-how and other trade secret rights, and all other intellectual property rights, derivatives thereof, and forms of protection of a similar nature anywhere in the world; "License Term(s)" means the period(s) during which a User is licensed to use the Service pursuant to this Agreement; "Spiral Strategies" means Spiral Strategies, LLP, a Maryland Limited Liability Partnership, having its principal place of business at 2010 Corporate Ridge, Suite 700, McLean, VA. 22102 USA; “spiral:MAIL Technology" or the “Software” means all of Spiral Strategies' bulk mail service and list management technology (including software, hardware, products, processes, algorithms, user interfaces, know-how, techniques, designs and other tangible or intangible technical material or information) made available to You by Spiral Strategies in providing the Service and all other Intellectual Property Rights of Spiral Strategies; "Service(s)" means the specific edition of ReaderImpact.com online email, data analysis, or other services identified during the sign-up/ordering process, developed, operated, and maintained by Spiral Strategies, accessible via http://www.SiniaMail.com or another designated web site or IP address, or ancillary online or offline products and services provided to You by Spiral Strategies, to which You are being granted access under this Agreement, including the spiral:MAIL Technology and the Content; "User(s)" includes You, Your employees, representatives, consultants, contractors or agents who use the Service.
1. Privacy & Security Disclosure: Spiral Strategies reserves the right to modify its privacy and security policies at its discretion from time to time. You may be asked whether or not You wish to receive marketing and other non-critical Service-related communications from Spiral Strategies from time to time. You may opt not to receive such communications. Note that because the Service is a hosted, online application, Spiral Strategies occasionally may need to notify all users of the Service (whether or not they have opted out as described above) of important announcements regarding the operation of the Service. If You participate in a free trial of the Service and later become a paying customer of the Service, You agree that Spiral Strategies can disclose the fact that You are a paying customer and the edition of the Service that You are using.
2. License Grant & Restrictions: Spiral Strategies hereby grants You a non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide right to use the Service, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. All rights not expressly granted to You are reserved by Spiral Strategies and its licensors.
You may not access the Service if You are a direct competitor of Spiral Strategies, except with Spiral Strategies' prior written consent. In addition, You may not access the Service for purposes of monitoring its availability, performance or functionality, or for any other benchmarking or competitive purposes.
You may not and shall not:
(i) license, sublicense, sell, resell, transfer, assign, reverse engineer, distribute or otherwise commercially exploit or make available to any third party the Service or the Content in any way; (ii) modify or make derivative works based upon the Service or the Content; (iii) create Internet "links" to the Service or "frame" or "mirror" any Content on any other server or wireless or Internet-based device; or (iv) reverse engineer; or (v) access the Service in order to (a) build a competitive product or service, (b) build a product using similar ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Service, or (c) copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Service. User licenses cannot be shared or used by more than one individual User.
You shall not modify, adapt, or translate the Software. You shall not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Software except to the extent You may be expressly permitted to decompile under applicable law, it is essential to do so in order to achieve operability of the Software with another software program, and You have first requested Spiral Strategies to provide the information necessary to achieve such operability and Spiral Strategies has not made such information available. Spiral Strategies has the right to impose reasonable conditions and to request a reasonable fee before providing such information. Any such information supplied by Spiral Strategies and any information obtained by You by such permitted decompilation may only be used by You for the purpose described herein and may not be disclosed to any third party or used to create any software which is substantially similar to the expression of the Software. Requests for information should be directed to the Spiral Strategies Customer Support Department.
You may use the Service on the condition that You do not: (i) send spam or otherwise duplicative or unsolicited messages in violation of applicable laws; (ii) send or store infringing, obscene (including pornography, violence, terror, etc.) , threatening, libelous, or otherwise unlawful or tortious material, including material harmful to children or violative of third party privacy rights; (iii) send or store material containing software viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful computer code, files, scripts, agents or programs; (iv) interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Service or the data contained therein; (v) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service or its related systems or networks; or (vi) violate or cause Spiral Strategies to violate applicable law.
3. Your Responsibilities: Without derogating from that otherwise set forth herein, You are responsible for all activity occurring under Your User account(s) and shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws, treaties and regulations in connection with Your use of the Service, including those related to data privacy, international communications and the transmission of technical or personal data. You shall: (i) notify Spiral Strategies immediately of any unauthorized use of any password or account or any other known or suspected breach of security; (ii) report to Spiral Strategies immediately and use reasonable efforts to stop immediately any copying or distribution of Content that is known or suspected by You or Your User(s); and (iii) not impersonate another Service User or provide false identity information to gain access to or use the Service.
4. Account Information and Data: Spiral Strategies does not own any data, information or material that You submit to the Service in the course of using the Service ("Customer Data"). You, and not Spiral Strategies, shall have sole responsibility for the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, appropriateness, and intellectual property ownership or right to use of all Customer Data, and Spiral Strategies shall not be responsible or liable for the deletion, correction, destruction, damage, loss or failure to store any Customer Data. In the event this Agreement is terminated (other than by reason of Your breach), You may export Your Customer Data at any time prior to the termination of Service. Spiral Strategies reserves the right to withhold, remove and/or discard Customer Data without notice for any breach, including, without limitation, Your non-payment. Upon termination for cause, Your right to access or use Customer Data immediately ceases, and Spiral Strategies shall have no obligation to maintain or forward any Customer Data.
5. Intellectual Property Ownership: Spiral Strategies alone (and its licensors, where applicable) shall own all right, title and interest, including all related Intellectual Property Rights, in and to the spiral:MAIL™ Technology, the Content and the Service and any suggestions, ideas, enhancement requests, feedback, recommendations or other information provided by You or any other party relating to the Service. This Agreement is not a sale and does not convey to You any rights of ownership in or related to the Service, the spiral:MAIL Technology or the Intellectual Property Rights owned by Spiral Strategies. The Spiral Strategies name, the Spiral Strategies logo, and the product names associated with the Service are trademarks of Spiral Strategies or third parties, and no right or license is granted to You or others to use them.
6. Charges and Payment of Fees: You shall pay to Spiral Strategies all fees or charges to Your account in accordance with the fees, charges, and billing terms in effect at the time a fee or charge is due and payable. The initial charges will be based on the customers best estimate of the total number of mail recipients he anticipates loading into ReaderImpact.com within 30 days of the acceptance of this Agreement. Payments may be made monthly or annually, consistent with the Initial Term, or as otherwise mutually agreed upon. All payment obligations are non-cancelable and all amounts paid are nonrefundable. If at any time, additional names are added to Your list such that higher charges will apply to Your monthly fees; those additional fees will be billed or charged on Your credit card for the following month and Spiral Strategies reserves the right to charge You for previous periods in which Your actual usage exceeded the amount for which You were charged. If names are removed from Your list such that reduced charges shall apply, then charges will be reduced the following month. You must provide Spiral Strategies with valid credit card or other form of payment (company/organization check, PayPal, bank transfer, etc.) as a condition to signing up for the Service. You shall be liable for fees payable should any credit card which You provide for payment decline such charge(s). Monthly billing requires that valid credit card information is provided; annual billing must be paid in advance by credit card or other accepted means of payment. Spiral Strategies reserves the right to modify its fees and charges and to introduce new charges at any time, upon at least 15 days prior notice to You, which notice may be provided by e-mail. All pricing terms are confidential, and You agree not to disclose them to any third party.
7. Billing and Renewal: Spiral Strategies charges and collects in advance for use of the Service. Spiral Strategies will automatically renew and bill Your credit card every month for monthly subscriptions, or invoice in advance of the subscription term expiration for accounts paid annually. The renewal charge will be equal to the then-current charges for the highest number of e-mail addresses or other entries in Your account during the past 90 days. Fees for other services will be charged on an as-quoted basis. Spiral Strategies' fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and You shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) income taxes.
You agree to provide Spiral Strategies with complete and accurate billing and contact information. This information includes Your legal company/organization name (if applicable), street address, telephone number, fax number (if applicable), e-mail address, and name of an authorized billing contact. You agree to update this information within 30 days of any change. If the contact information You have provided is false or fraudulent, Spiral Strategies reserves, without derogating from that otherwise set forth herein, the right to terminate Your access to the Service in addition to any other legal remedies.
Unless Spiral Strategies in its discretion determines otherwise, all fees will be billed by Spiral Strategies and paid by You in US dollars.
If You believe Your bill is incorrect, You must contact us in writing within 60 days of the invoice date of the invoice setting forth the details of the amount in question and Your basis for asserting its inaccuracy in order for You to be considered eligible to receive an adjustment or credit.
8. Non-Payment and Suspension: In addition to any other rights granted to Spiral Strategies herein, Spiral Strategies reserves the right to suspend or terminate this Agreement and Your access to the Service if Your account becomes delinquent (falls into arrears). Delinquent invoices (accounts in arrears) are subject to interest of 1.5% per month on any outstanding balance, or the maximum permitted by law, whichever is less, plus all expenses of collection including without limitation legal fees. You will continue to be charged for User licenses during any period of suspension. If You or Spiral Strategies initiates termination of this Agreement, You will be obligated to pay the balance due on Your account computed in accordance with the Charges and Payment of Fees section above. You agree that Spiral Strategies may charge such unpaid fees to Your credit card or otherwise bill You for such unpaid fees.
Spiral Strategies reserves the right to impose a reconnection fee in the event You are suspended and thereafter request access to the Service. You agree and acknowledge that Spiral Strategies has no obligation to retain Customer Data and that such Customer Data may be irretrievably deleted if Your account is 30 days or more delinquent.
9. Termination: This Agreement commences on the Effective Date, and shall remain in effect until terminated at any time by Spiral Strategies. The Initial Term will be as You elect during the online subscription process or as otherwise mutually agreed upon, commencing on the date You agree to pay for the Service by completing the online subscription form or otherwise. Upon the expiration of the Initial Term, this Agreement will automatically renew for successive renewal terms equal in duration to the Initial Term (or one year, if the Initial Term is greater than one year) at Spiral Strategies' then current fees. Should Spiral Strategies terminate this agreement for any reason, other than by reason of Your breach, before the end of any term, then Spiral Strategies shall refund to You an amount proportional to the as yet not used portion of the term. Such refund will be made within sixty (60) days of termination and shall be done by the same means as You have used to pay for the Service or as Spiral Strategies sees fit. You may terminate this Agreement effective only upon the expiration of the then current License Term, by notifying Spiral Strategies in writing at least fifteen (15) business days prior to the date of the invoice for the following term. In the case of free trials, Spiral Strategies’ notifications to You are provided through the Service by indicating the remaining number of days in the free trial and shall constitute notice of termination. In the event this Agreement is terminated (other than by reason of Your breach), Spiral Strategies will permit You to export all Customer Data for a period of fourteen (14) days following termination. You agree and acknowledge that Spiral Strategies has no obligation to retain the Customer Data, and may delete such Customer Data, after thirty (30) days after termination or of the date that Spiral Strategies’ provides You with notice of Your material default of the terms of this Agreement.
10. Termination for Cause: Any breach of Your payment obligations or unauthorized use of the Service or spiral:MAIL Technology will be deemed a material breach of this Agreement. Spiral Strategies, in its sole discretion, may terminate Your password, account or use of the Service if You breach or otherwise fail to comply with this Agreement. In addition, Spiral Strategies may terminate a free account at any time in its sole discretion.
11. Representations & Warranties: Each party represents and warrants that it has the legal power and authority to enter into this Agreement. You represent and warrant that You have not falsely identified Yourself nor provided any false information to gain access to the Service and that Your billing information is correct.
12. Indemnification: You shall indemnify and
Spiral Strategies, its licensors and each such party's parent
organizations, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors,
employees, attorneys and agents harmless from and against any and all
claims, costs, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses (including
attorneys' fees and costs) arising out of or in connection with:
(i) a claim alleging that use of the Customer Data infringes the rights of, or has caused harm to, a third party; (ii) a claim, which if true, would constitute a violation by You of Your representations and warranties; or (iii) a claim arising from the breach by You or Your Users of this Agreement, provided in any such case that Spiral Strategies (a) gives written notice of the claim promptly to You; (b) gives You sole control of the defense and settlement of the claim (provided that You may not settle or defend any claim unless You unconditionally release Spiral Strategies of all liability and such settlement does not affect Spiral Strategies' business or Service); (c) provides to You all available information and assistance; and (d) has not compromised or settled such claim.
Spiral Strategies shall have no liability, and You shall immediately indemnify Spiral Strategies pursuant to this Agreement, for claims arising from any infringement arising from the combination of the Service with any of Your products, services, hardware or business process(s).
13. Disclaimer of Warranties SPIRAL
ITS LICENSORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, OR GUARANTY AS TO THE
RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, QUALITY, SUITABILITY, TRUTH, AVAILABILITY,
ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT. SPIRAL
STRATEGIES AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT:
(A) THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE SECURE, TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR OPERATE IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, SYSTEM OR DATA, (B) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, (C) ANY STORED DATA WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (D) THE QUALITY AND TYPE OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, (E) ERRORS OR DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR (F) THE SERVICE OR THE SERVER(S) THAT MAKE THE SERVICE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE SERVICE AND ALL CONTENT IS PROVIDED TO YOU STRICTLY ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. ALL CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW BY SPIRAL STRATEGIES AND ITS LICENSORS.
14. Internet Delays/Force Majeure: SPIRAL STRATEGIES'S SERVICES MAY BE SUBJECT TO LIMITATIONS, DELAYS, AND OTHER PROBLEMS INHERENT IN THE USE OF THE INTERNET AND ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS. SPIRAL STRATEGIES IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DELAYS, DELIVERY FAILURES, OR OTHER DAMAGE RESULTING FROM SUCH PROBLEMS. SPIRAL STRategies shall not be liable to You nor any other party for non-performance or delay in performance of any of its obligations under this Agreement or the provision of the service due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, fire, strike, hostilities (whether or not declared war), riot, insurrection, civil commotion or unavoidable accident.
15. Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT SHALL SPIRAL STRATEGIES’ AGGREGATE LIABILITY EXCEED THE AMOUNTS ACTUALLY PAID BY AND/OR DUE FROM YOU IN THE TWELVE (12) MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO SUCH CLAIM. IN NO EVENT SHALL SPIRAL STRATEGIES AND/OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE OR KIND (INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, OR FOR ANY CONTENT OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH THE SERVICE, ANY INTERRUPTION, INACCURACY, ERROR OR OMISSION, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE IN THE CONTENT, EVEN IF SPIRAL STRATEGIES OR ITS LICENSORS HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
16. Additional Rights: Certain states and/or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental, consequential or certain other types of damages, so the exclusions set forth above may not apply to You.
17. Local Laws and Export Control: This site
provides services and uses software and technology that may be subject
to United States export controls administered by the U.S. Department of
Commerce, the United States Department of Treasury Office of Foreign
Assets Control, and other U.S. agencies and the export control
regulations of Switzerland and the European Union. The User of the
Service acknowledges and agrees that the site shall not be used, and
none of the underlying information, software, or technology may be
transferred or otherwise exported or re-exported to countries as to
which the United States, Switzerland and/or the European Union
maintains an embargo (collectively, "Embargoed Countries"), or to or by
a national or resident thereof, or any person or entity on the U.S.
Department of Treasury's List of Specially Designated Nationals
U.S. Department of Commerce's Table of Denial Orders (collectively, "Designated Nationals"). The lists of Embargoed Countries and Designated Nationals are subject to change without notice. By using the Service, You represent and warrant that You are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of an Embargoed Country or Designated National. You agree to comply strictly with all U.S., Swiss and European Union export laws and assume sole responsibility for obtaining licenses to export or re-export as may be required.
This site may use encryption technology that is subject to licensing requirements under the U.S. Export Administration Regulations, 15 C.F.R. Parts 730-774 and Council Regulation (EC) No. 1334/2000
Spiral Strategies and its licensors make no representation that the Service is appropriate or available for use in particular locations. You are solely responsible for compliance with all applicable laws, including without limitation export and import regulations of applicable countries. Any diversion of the Content contrary to United States or other applicable law is prohibited. None of the Content, nor any information acquired through the use of the Service, is or will be used for nuclear activities, chemical or biological weapons or missile projects, unless specifically authorized by the United States government.
18. Notice: Spiral Strategies may give notice by means of a general notice on the Service, electronic mail to Your e-mail address on record in Spiral Strategies' account information as You will provide upon registration or from time to time in writing to Spiral Strategies, or by written communication sent by first class mail or pre-paid post to Your address on record in Spiral Strategies' account information. Such notice shall be deemed to have been given upon the expiration of 48 hours after mailing or posting (if sent by first class mail or pre-paid post) or 12 hours after sending (if sent by e-mail). You may give notice to Spiral Strategies (such notice shall be deemed given when received by Spiral Strategies) at any time by any of the following: letter sent by confirmed facsimile to Spiral Strategies at fax number [+1] (703) 749-7719 or letter delivered by nationally recognized overnight delivery service or first class postage prepaid mail to Spiral Strategies at Spiral Strategies, LLP, 2010 Corporate Ridge, Suite 700, McLean, VA 22102 USA to the attention of: Chief Operating Officer.
19. Modification to Terms: Spiral Strategies reserves the right to modify any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or its policies relating to the Service at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Agreement on the Service. You are responsible for regularly reviewing this Agreement. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute Your consent to such changes.
20. Assignment; Change in Control: This Agreement may not be assigned by You without the prior written approval of Spiral Strategies but may be assigned without Your consent by Spiral Strategies to (i) a parent or subsidiary, (ii) an acquirer of assets, or (iii) a successor by merger. Any purported assignment in violation of this section shall be void. Any actual or proposed change in control of Your company or organization that results or would result in a direct competitor of Spiral Strategies directly or indirectly owning or controlling 50% or more of Your company or organization shall entitle Spiral Strategies to terminate this Agreement for cause immediately upon written notice.
21. General: This Agreement shall be governed by Maryland, U.S.A. law and controlling United States federal law, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction, and any disputes, actions, claims or causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or the Service shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the county, state and federal courts located in and around Baltimore County, Maryland, U.S.A.. No text or information set forth on any other purchase order, preprinted form or document shall add to or vary the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the invalid or unenforceable provision(s), with all other provisions remaining in full force and effect. No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between You and Spiral Strategies as a result of this agreement or use of the Service. The failure of Spiral Strategies to enforce any right or provision in this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by Spiral Strategies in writing. This Agreement comprises the entire agreement between You and Spiral Strategies and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous negotiations, discussions or agreements, whether written or oral or by on-line communication, between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein.
Questions or Additional Information: If You have questions regarding this Agreement or wish to obtain additional information, please send an e-mail to info@SpiralStrategies.com.
SPIRAL STRATEGIES™, spiral:Mail, ReaderImpact, the Spiral Strategies logo and the ReaderImpact logo are the trademark of Spiral Strategies, LLP and are protected under U.S. and international law.
Copyright © 2007 by Spiral Strategies. All rights reserved.